Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Calm after storm...

Yesterday I never got a chance to make a card :( but the ideas never stop...
So today, I executed my idea which is inspired by this weeks Dynamic Duos challenge.



I created this card using the color scheme as per the challenge. I then drew n cut clouds from back n white card stock n lightning from white card stock. The blue card stock in the background indicates the sky.

I want to play this card for Dynamic Duos - Challenge #40 : 
Black tie color combo with optional theme of clouds


It was fun making the card, hope u enjoy it too :)

3 comments:

  1. Deepti, this is great! I love that you added black clouds and those little lightning bolts! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, love that you hand cut those clouds and lightning!! Thanks for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete