Friday, May 17, 2013

Colorful card... and an awesome announcement

Before I go ahead with my creation for today, I have a great announcement to make about Paperie Designs' studio. We’re featuring the 96th artist today so Noor, the owner and our team have planned to surprise you with a 50$ gift voucher from Two Peas in A Bucket once we nail 100 artisans, woohoo… Keep checking in the coming weeks to enter our lucky draw and win this prize ;)

And now my "colorful card" is an inspiration from different challenges. Here's my card...


To make this card I was inspired by the sketch at Seize the birthday Challenge #17 and the colors at Color Throwdown #242. The side panel was made using my Inkadinkado clear stamps - An affair of the heart collection to stamp the 4 hearts using my memento dew drop inks. The colorful strip was made with my markers and twine in the background is from American Crafts.

The challenges for which I want to play this are-



Hope u like my card :)



4 comments:

  1. I love it Deepti, the vibrant colours look great with the sketch! Love that you used your markers to make the strip on the side. Very cool. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Deepti, love the rainbow of colors! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun brigh card..love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and fun! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete