Friday, June 21, 2013

cards for different challenges...

Since, yesterday I was busy in one of my other projects, I never got a chance to create a card. So today, I made a few cards :) In my first card, I was inspired by the Case inspiration challenge at Inkspirational #25 and the colors from Color Q challenge #194 was my second inspiration. Here's my card...


To make this I simple stamped and pencil colored the gift boxes (stamp I bought from Michael's) and fuzzy cut these. I embossed the card base with Darice embossing folder, then added the gift box strip using foam adhesives. Finally added the sentiment.

The challenges are -


Now my second card, this one is inspired by CAS Colors & Sketches #30.


I stamped the flowers ( Memory & Lace - Michael's and MY Mind's eye - the sweetest things) on a card stock & fuzzy cut them. I stamped the text image (Prima stamps), the leaves ( garden collection stamp). Once the base images were stamped I added the flowers, sentiment (Prima cling stamps) and the washi tape.

Here's the challenge colors 


Hope you enjoy my cards :)


15 comments:

  1. I guessed from the dashboard image that this card was for inkspirational ! Fab take Deepti !The second card is very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, both of these are gorgeous! LOVE the fun take on our CASE--the presents are beautiful and the dry embossing is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! That firework embossing is so unique and your colored gifts are beautiful. Wonderful layering. I am so glad that you played with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet packages, such a fun birthday card!Love the embossed fireworks background! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, the second is my favourite, love the colours and layout you've used. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Dee, especially the first one for our Inkspirational challenge. The presents work wonderful for the CASE challenge and I love that embossing folder you have used. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational this week.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that popped up row of gifts against the fab embossed panel - the embossed bursts look like fireworks which is the perfect festive touch for a birthday theme! A wonderful CASEd card Deepti, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inkspirational, see you again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are stunning, Deepti. I love how you used our colours! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S and Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love how the gifts line up along he bottom your card. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are awesome. I love the embossing with the first card. Love the collage-y feel of the second card; great job with the colors! Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent use of the embossing folder on the birthday card, and of the challenge colors on the floral card! Thanks for participating in this week's CAS - Colours and Sketches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are gorgeous but I just love the one for our colour challenge at CC&S - so CAS, it's perfect. Love the addition of the washi tape-very on trend! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC&S

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at CC&S - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards! i love the tone on tone white fireworks backing the row of birthday presents...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete