Thursday, October 29, 2015

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Coloring one stamp with another!!

Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my 24th spotlight feature and I hope I will be able to inspire you.  I am showcasing a step by step process to make this card, the idea is to use one stamp to color another :) fun and super easy!

So, here's a look into the finished card ...
I am sharing this at Color Q #314, CAS Colors & Sketches #147 and Simon says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes!
 
I have used Mixed Media Elementsthe October 2015 Stamp Club set and The Birds and the bloomsthe June 2015 Stamp club set
SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements    thebirdsandtheblooms-web-preview
    

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

16 comments:

  1. This is lovely Deepti! The coloring on the flowers is pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So gorgeous, and what a great idea! I love the artistic flair of the stamped stamp, and the colors are gorgeous any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy, beautiful card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card Deepti...love the inky flowers! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to go and see how you did this, Deepti - what a great idea!!! Your card is beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Deepti! Love that pop of orange as it really sets off your flowers. Heading over to STAMPlorations now... Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty, Deepti ... the dimension on your gorgeous blooms is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunner, Deepti. Love the way you used color on this card. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card, Deepti! I love how you colored the flowers and how you added the Mixed Media Elements behind them...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Deepti! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great technique! I love the texture you get from it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so creative! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete