Sunday, February 5, 2017

CUTplorations February 2017 Challenge

I am here with "CUTplorations challenge" for the month of February :) I hope you will play along with us.All you have to do is create a project based on the inspiration photo and using die cut(s). You must use at least one STAMPlorations/CUTplorations product (there's always the free digi stamp from the Never Ending Challenge). Then link up to the gallery which will be open until 11:55 PM PST on the last day of the month. You must also share the challenge graphic and link to the CUTplorations post in your blog posts.

There are prizes to be won... a $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Inspiration team and $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks. If there are 30 or more entries: 1 random winner will get any 2 CUTplorations word/phrase dies used by the DT) 

This months Photo is unique, let's see how you will interpret it! I had so much fun with this new challenge.
Here is the card, I created inspired by this photo :)

This is the most simplest card ever :) I found just the right patterned paper to match the colors and stripes on the isnpiration photo. All I did was to diecut the sentiment on the patterned paper and layered it with white diecuts to add some dimension. I have used You & me phrase Die and Clustered Hearts Die. Patterned paper is from AC Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine 6x6" Paper pad.

I hope you like it and will play along with us, For more inspiration and details on the challenge, click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I love fun minimalist approach you used. I did know you used patterned paper until I read your post. That background looks stamped and blended. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the prettiest backgrounds Deepti! This is a marvelous artsy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the font on this die cut sentiment...it's perfect with your CAS design, Deepti! Really fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete